Current Opportunity: Client Intake Coordinator (Sales)
Are you entrepreneurial, competitive and great on the telephone? Are you looking to be a vital member of a tight-knit team? Do you want your daily work to really make a difference to the success of a law firm and its clients? Look no further—we have the job for you!
Heer Law is a fast-growing boutique intellectual property law firm located in downtown Toronto that is looking to fill an opening for a pivotal member of our client intake team. We are currently seeking a highly driven Client Intake Coordinator to join our client intake process. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to learn, grow and thrive as an integral part of the sales process for legal services.
The ideal candidate will be a first line of communication with potential new clients, will set the tone for prospective as well as existing clients' experience with the Heer Law team and will enjoy doing so with confidence and a smile. The firm presently receives around 170 inquiries from prospective new clients per month and this number is steadily increasing.
The successful candidate must have prior sales experience with an established track record. He or she will be confident, articulate and diplomatic, yet willing to speak candidly to prospective new clients when needed. He or she should be able to close sales and meet targets. This position will provide the successful candidate with a unique opportunity to accelerate their professional growth.
Primary Responsibilities (95% of time)
Help manage the client intake process, including:
- Taking telephone sales appointments and responding to email inquiries from prospective new clients
- Creating a positive and professional first impression on behalf of the firm, including instilling confidence in our abilities and a willingness and desire to help
- Following the firm’s guidelines on how to communicate with prospective new clients in the most effective manner
- Helping to increase the firm’s sales conversion rate, with a focus on converting prospects into actual clients
- Helping prospective new clients see the difference between working with the firm and not working with the firm
- Following up with prospective new clients to answer any further questions and to keep the door open for them to hire the firm when they are ready
- Making outbound telephone calls to existing clients to cross sell the firm’s legal services and develop new business opportunities
Secondary Responsibilities (5% of time)
Help with administrative tasks, including:
- Running conflict checks
- Sending out a Client Identification Information form through our CRM software, Lawmatics
- Preparing an engagement letter to be approved by a senior team member and then arranging for the client’s signature (also through our CRM software, Lawmatics)
- Arranging for the client to provide the initial financial retainer
- 2+ years of proven sales experience; customer service experience is an asset
- Track record for achieving organizational targets
- High level of professionalism, confidentiality and discretion
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, grammar, attention to detail and spelling
- Strong telephone presence
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Familiarity with CRM software and/or a demonstrated proficiency in technology and the ability to quickly learn about new tools
- Education or work experience the equivalent of a bachelor’s degree
- The ability to absorb and communicate the firm’s technical legal services (SKUs) and convey them effectively to prospective new clients
- Experience with or interest in intellectual property, start-up or small business development, technology and innovation, arts and entertainment and/or entrepreneurship
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and resume in PDF format to Daniel Fugard with a subject line “Client Intake Coordinator: Job ID CIC2020-3.”
Hiring ContactDaniel Fugard
Email: [email protected]